Learn how to download and install Hide my Wp in Ninja mode options. This option will hide all the URLs from your WordPress. This way your visitors will not know that you are using WordPress CMS for your site.
Download: Download Hide My Wp
- Log In as an Admin on your WordPress blog.
- In the menu displayed on the left, there is a “Plugins” tab. Click it.
- Now click “Add New”.
- There, you have the buttons: “Search | Upload | Featured | Popular | Newest.” Click, “Upload.”
- Upload the hide-my-wp.zip file.
- After the upload it’s finished, click Activate Plugin.
Once you’ve activated the plugin, you will be redirected to the Hide My Wp Settings page.
To activate the plugins in Ninja Mode please follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings > Hide My WP and Select the Ninja Mode
2. Add the new paths in each required field or click the button “Auto Load Predefined Values“.
If you choose the predefined values, remember the new admin and new login paths for later login
3. Click Save.
4. (Optional) If Hide My Wp can’t write the rewrite code on your server you will be asked to do this manually. Follow the instructions and click the button “Okay, I set it up”
Now, click on the button “Yes, I’m ready to reconnect” to apply the new paths. Reconnect to admin with the new paths and purge the cache from your cache plugins and the server cache to see the changes in the frontend.
6. You can test your website with http://www.isitwp.com/ and see if the changes are correct.
Make sure you copy the safe parameter from the top of the page.
In case you can’t log in, you can sign in using the safe parameter
Read more: Hide my WP – How to disable it in case of error