Try Hide My WP GHOST PLUGIN. It’s simpler and faster!
In the next steps you will find out how Hide My WP Ghost can help you to secure your website.
1. Hide the fact that you are using WordPress CMS.
2. Limit Login Attempts.
3. Restrict access to the authentication URLs.
(deny the IP address after a few fail attempts.)
4. Use reCaptcha or human recognition
5. Whitelist IP addresses
1. Hide WordPress wp-admin URL, wp-login URL, admin-ajax URL
2. Hide WordPress Common files: wp-config.php, readme.html, license.txt, etc.
3. Custom common paths: wp-admin, wp-login, wp-includes, wp-content, plugins & themes, uploads, authors, comment, category & tags
4. Custom WP API Rest path, Lost Password URL, Register URL, Logout URL, Activation URL, Ajax URL
5. Custom plugins names, themes names & theme style name
There is no difference in features between Safe Mode and Ghost Mode, just in predefined settings.
By default, Safe Mode does not modify the wp-admin and admin-ajax.php paths, just hides them. Also, it doesn’t hide the common paths (include, plugins, themes) and WP-JSON API calls.
Safe Mode has been created to eliminate many incompatibilities with custom themes and plugins that we test during last years.
Safe Mode is a good level of security, even if these settings are not enabled.
If you feel confident, you can try the Ghost Mode and in case of any issue you can go back to Safe Mode with one click.
1. Monitors, tracks and logs events on your website
2. Knows what the other users are doing on your website and when
3. You can set to receive emails with alerts for one or more actions
4. Filters events and usernames
5. Saves time with alerts and opportunities
1. Detects security breaches
2. Takes preventive measures against attacks
3. Identifies security or access issues on your website before they become a problem
4. Teaches you how to fix them in case of manual action is need
1. Hide WordPress for Logged Users
2. Hide Versions and WordPress Tags
3. Hide RSD (Really Simple Discovery) header
4. Hide WordPress HTML Comments
5. Hide Emojicons
6. Disable XML-RPC access
7. Disable Embed Scripts
8. Disable WLW Manifest scripts
9. Disable DB Debug in Frontend
Hide My WordPress is a speed optimized plugin.The average loading time is 0.03s which is faster than 90% of the WordPress plugins.This will help your website rank better in Search Engine.
You can install and setup the plugin in less than 5 minutes. You don’t have to be an expert to make it work. No programming knowledge required.
Hide My WP Ghost was tested with over 1000 other themes and plugins. Works with the most popular Cache Plugins, Security Plugins, CDN Plugins, and WordPress Themes.
Hide My WP Ghost works with WP Multisite on sub-directories and sub-domains.
We offer WordPress professional support that includes: bugs, site fixes, payment processing issues, website speed and much more.
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Copyright © WPPlugins